Then you will say on that day,
“I will give thanks to You, O Lord;
For although You were angry with me,
Your anger is turned away,
And You comfort me.
2 “Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For the Lord God is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.”
3 Therefore you will joyously draw water
From the springs of salvation.
4 And in that day you will say,
“Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name.
Make known His deeds among the peoples;
Make them remember that His name is exalted.”
5 Praise the Lord in song, for He has done excellent things;
Let this be known throughout the earth.
6 Cry aloud and shout for joy, O inhabitant of Zion,
For great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- What do you learn about: God? People?
- How does this touch your life?
- What is your take-away? How do you hope it will influence you and your life with others?
- Thanksgiving is good for us. How do you think this is so?
- Make a habit this next week of starting your day and ending your day thinking of 10 things you are thankful for.